Our goal on Wednesday nights is to connect with our community. It’s a great opportunity for you to come check us out!
Wednesday Connect Evening Schedule:
Beginning September 4!
Small portion: $2
Regular portion (suggested for age 10 and up): $4
Family max: $15
served until 6:00 pm in our cafeteria
To sign up, contact the church office with your name, the number in your party, and quantity of regular & small portions.
The gym is supervised from 6:00-6:30 pm when children are finished with their supper.
6:30 - 8:00 pm
CHILDREN & YOUTH
• Nursery: Loving care for children from birth - 23 months
• Kids R.O.C.K: age 2 - 4th grade: games, stories, songs, contests and FUN!
• Kids IMPACT: 5th & 6th grade: specifically designed for elementary students ready to be challenged with bigger ideas and activities.
• Fully Devoted: Grades 7-12: teaching, discussion, small groups, and student-led music to help students navigate their world.
• Badminton: Games and instruction for every skill level. Gym
• Celebrate Recovery: A Biblically balanced program to overcome hurts, hang-ups and habits.
Women - Prayer Room, Men - Pastor Brian's Office
• House of Prayer: Pastor-led time of worship and intercession, praying for our church family, friends and beyond. Worship Center
• Women’s Bible Study: Beginning Sept. 18, join us for the eight-session study, “Raised Together” by Gloria Furman.
As we study Colossians verse-by-verse, we will be encouraged to live out the reality of the doctrine of Christ - He is God, He is
supreme, and He is sufficient. We are new creations in Him! Learn more about who Christ is, who you are in Him, and how to grow and
mature in your faith. Register for a study book the first day of class. Cost $14. Facilitated by Sue Kurschner. Sept. 18 - Cafeteria
• Christianity Explored (Fall Session: 10/2 - 11/13, 6:00-8:00 pm, room 155): Was it surprising? Did it change the way you think? Or was it
something you wanted to be true, but didn't dare hope? Christianity Explored is a relaxed and informal way of sharing the best news
you can ever hear, and gives people space and time to think about the big questions of life. Over seven sessions in Mark’s Gospel,
guests who are unfamiliar with the Christian faith find out more about the life of the person at the very heart of it – Jesus Christ. The
structure of each session is simple: a short Bible study, a talk, and a discussion based on the talk.